MaineStay Youth & Family Services
- April 24 - Mentoring (grades 3-5)
- April 26 - Teen Therapy Group
- April 27 - Future Leaders Peer Mentoring
- May 2 - Parent Support Group
- May 4 - Adult Anger Management Group
- May 9 - Mentoring (grades 5-7)
- May 12 - Fentanyl, Sizzurp, Vaping and Other Current Drug Trends Workshop
- June 19 - Summer Camp Session 1
- July 10 - Summer Camp Session 2
- September 11 - Art in the Town
- September 14 - Couples Workshop
- October 5 - Anxiety Coping Skills Group
MaineStay offers high-quality, compassionate counseling services for the whole family. Our family therapists use a respectful, strength-based counseling approach designed to assist you in meeting your goals as quickly as possible. We work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Services are available in both English, Spanish, and Polish at a reduced cost using a sliding fee scale. Learn more...
MaineStay, in partnership with The Josselyn Center, now offers affordable and convenient psychiatric services to residents of Maine Township. Available services include comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, medication management, consultation, collaboration, referral, and integration of psychiatric care into each client's overall plan. Clients must be over 18 years old and Medicaid recipients are welcome. Learn more...
RESTORATIVE JUSTICE INITIATIVES